Global learning grounded in the local Governor Mifflin community and leading to a Governor Mifflin Diploma.
Opportunities with academics and so much more! Come and be a part of the academic, co-curricular, and extracurricular network of students at Governor Mifflin.
Leverage your learning! Full-time or blended learning options that are flexible and on-demand.
Design a learning plan from a vast menu of options that meet your individual needs.
Why Choose Our Online Learning Program?
Being a part of the Governor Mifflin GOLD online learning program provides your child with numerous advantages.
- Students earn a diploma from the Governor Mifflin School District and graduate with classmates
- Students learn through a high quality, district approved curriculum
- Students receive online teacher and on-campus tutoring support
- Students have the opportunity to enroll in a Career/Technical Program through the Berks County Career and Technology Center
- Optional Blended/Hybrid Scheduling (students may take a course in the brick-and-mortar building while completing all other coursework online)
- Students receive a Cyber School in a Box – a notebook computer, printer/scanner, additional hardware and software, live teacher support and friendly technical support
- Students have full access to district resources and facilities, including guidance counseling services, libraries and athletic facilities
- Students may join district sponsored extracurricular activities, special interest groups and sports teams.