GOVERNOR MIFFLIN PRINT SHOP
The Governor Mifflin Print Shop is located on the first floor of the Intermediate School. The Print Shop processes an average of 90,000 projects annually, providing in-house copying and printing for Governor Mifflin faculty and staff as well as community and school organizations.
WALK-IN PRINTING HOURS
Simple printing or copying jobs can be completed while you wait!
Monday-Friday 6:00-8:45 a.m. and 2:00-4:30 p.m.
PRINT SHOP PROCEDURES
- Full-year printing will not be accepted. Teachers may submit work quarterly.
- Incomplete print request forms will be returned. All print orders should include the appropriate form and detailed instructions. Do not send print requests in the body of an email.
- Digital copies of print forms and masters may be sent as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send print orders to individual emails. Print order forms and masters may also be dropped off at the Print Shop or sent via interoffice mail.
- Please print back-to-back, when applicable.
- Please place paper orders and non-essential printing requests November-March, if possible.
- If you are requesting stapling, please note that 80+ pages exceed stapling and require spiral binding. This will require up to an extra week for delivery.
- Color paper and paper orders should be made by one person per building (preferably the principal or building secretary). District storage request forms should be used when placing a paper order.
- All items should be submitted print-ready. The Print Shop is not be responsible for formatting, cutting, or repositioning items. Any requests that include instructions that require the Print Shop to format your work will be returned.