After-School Music Lessons
for 4th Grade
(and yes, it is really this simple)
Steps to participate in the
Winter 2013 Governor Mifflin After School Music Program
1. Be in 4th grade.
2. Think about 2-3 instruments that you may like to learn and play.
3. Come to a Music Discovery Night (Mon 1/14/13 & Wed 1/16/13; 6:00-8:30PM) and try those instruments.
4. Choose one instrument to take lessons on and practice at home.
5. Get an instrument and lesson book. (either rent or buy. We will have information available.)
6. Enroll in the program. ($60 to GMSD) Registration form.
7. Start lessons on the week of February 4th, 2013.
8. Lessons meet almost every week. Check calendar HERE.
9. Play your first concert on May 2nd and show off to the world what you have learned.
10. In 5th grade, be ready to rock it out in the GMIS band or orchestra!