This page is for addressing common technical difficulties students may experiencing when utilizing Mrs. Koller's webpage, the online textbook, or completing projects using technology.
- When I try to write, the screen zooms in or out.
- Click "shift." This should lock the screen.
- My picture doesn't show up to insert into my Prezi.
- The picture must be in PDF or JPEG (JPG) format. Copy and paste it into paint and save it as JPEG.
- I can't get the item as small as I want it.
- Make it as small as you can, release it, then grab it again and make it smaller. Just keep making it smaller in steps.
- I want to turn the screen because it hurts my neck to keep tilting my head.
- Hold "3" or "4" until the screen spins to the orientation you want.
Files on this Website
- I can't get the rubric to open properly and/or the formatting is off when I open it.
- You need to open it using a spreadsheet program. Use Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice Calc.
- The chapter I clicked is the wrong topic.
- Double check whether you clicked the chapter or the unit. Units are listed first; chapters are below them.
- When I open an online activity, I see a blank square.
- Update your flash player.