Human Resources Interim Plan and Audit
Presently, the Governor Mifflin School District has a vacancy in the position of Director of Human Resources. This position was established more than 5 years ago. Presently, this position’s importance has never been greater in order to provide the quality of leadership and service our employees should expect. In an effort to do our very best to ensure quality performance in our human resources functions, coupled with the need to attract and recruit the very best candidate for the vacant position, we are partnering with the Reading Berks Human Resources Management firm.
The Reading Berks Human Resources Management firm is a full-service human resources management company committed to providing cost-effective solutions to organizations in the greater Berks County area and beyond. In this interim partnership, Reading Berks Human Resources Management will provide an on-site Human Resources consultant to assist the district with essential Human Resources functions. During this interim, three essential functions will be performed for the immediate and long term needs of the district.
- A professional consultant will be on site to provide leadership and oversight in the Human Resources Department.
- During the interim period, the consultant will conduct an audit of our Human Resources Department and issue a report with findings and recommendations (see reverse for scope of review).
- The Reading Berks HR Management firm has a recruiter that will assist us in posting the position and recruiting qualified candidates for our consideration.
We are thrilled to be partnering with a reputable firm that will bring quality service and valuable expertise to the staff of the Governor Mifflin School District. Please review below for more specific information relative to the interim plan for this partnership.
- Mr. Tom Hubric, President of RBHRM will serve in the interim Director of Human Resources role.
- Mr. Hubric will be on-site in district office three days a week; Tuesday through Thursday. This on-site presence will be monitored for its effectiveness and appropriateness in order to fulfill the scope of work. It may be adjusted during the interim period.
- The tenure for this interim period is expected to be 2-3 months (end of September, early October).