Back to homepage


GMseal_no-backgroundLegislation requires a written release on the part of a Governor Mifflin student or parent before school records may be released by any agency. If a student is under 18 years of age, the student’s parent must sign the release. If the student has reached 18 years of age, or is married at any age, the student may approve the request. In either case, it will be the student’s responsibility to initiate this procedure. Upon receipt of this approval form, we will promptly forward the information requested.
We will not release any school records without proper written consent.

There is a $1 processing fee for each transcript requested; use a separate form for each request. You may submit your transcript release electronically using SchoolPay. (You do not need a SchoolPay account.) Or you may print a copy of the release form by clicking here and submit with payment to the High School Counseling Office. Please allow up to 10 days for processing requests.

 * STOP* Please do NOT use this form if you are a current student

Those wishing to submit an online request and pay with a credit card, should click the button below to access the online form and payment.




Governor Mifflin High School home

Mrs. Rebecca Phillippi
Guidance Secretary
Phone: 610-775-5089
Fax: 610-603-2280

CEEB Code 394555